Developing and retaining innovation talent has never been more critical.
A workforce fit for the future needs innovation talent or intrapreneurs: capable of capturing growth opportunities in rapidly changing markets, breeding agility, speed and resilience.
The thing is, much of the innovation talent and intrapreneurial potential already exists in organisations — it’s just not being uncovered and harnessed.
We help organisations find their (often hidden) innovation talent and unlock their potential to drive commercially significant propositions.
What we do
What we do
The success of innovation isn’t actually about a specific bet or idea; it’s about the team behind it and whether they are able to make it happen under conditions of uncertainty and complexity.
We help you find and sponsor the right intrapreneurial talent and teams in your organisation, capable of delivery step changes in innovation value:
- Practical — We don’t use obscure formulae or fancy mapping; instead, we challenge your people to reveal their capability and tenacity to innovate
- Factual — We zero-in on the right talent based on their actions and behaviours on a structured and real innovation journey
- Actionable — The resulting cohort of intrapreneurs will be able tackle the most pressing problems and capture the most strategic opportunities
Innovation requires a specific skillset and an enabling environment to thrive. Those leading innovation must understand what effective leadership and governance looks like; while those doing innovation must be fluent in fundamental methods and practices.
We help you build up innovation capabilities across teams and leaders by co-designing internal innovation upskilling programmes with you, based on your current capabilities, ambitions and challenges:
- Intrapreneurship and innovation fundamentals
- Putting internal innovation into practice
- Effective innovation leadership and governance
- Rapid experimentation
Check out our online course.
Our flagship online self-directed training it’s an interactive and practical learning and development journey that includes 30+ video tutorials and 9 core tools over 5 hours of guided work.
Equip your people with must-have innovation skills to future-proof your organisation and their development.