Strategically-aligned rapid experimentation has become an imperative.
In today’s unpredictable and changeable business environment, organisations need to be capable of developing and implementing value-generating propositions on a consistent and scalable basis.
But the challenge lies in identifying and prioritising the right portfolio of propositions with the right people behind it.
What We Do
What We Do
Buy-in from the top comes from clarity on how innovation is driving the strategic and commercial outcomes that the business needs.
This is achieved through ensuring that innovation projects are aligned to the strategic goals and priorities of the organisation.
We align stakeholders on the ambition, urgency and direction of innovation, crafting the right innovation problem or opportunity briefs:
- Innovation Futures Planning
- Insights Research
We deliver impactful innovation outcomes by accelerating the validation and development of innovation portfolios to happen in weeks, not months.
We partner with your top intrapreneurial talent to ideate, validate, learn and prove customer pain points, market viability and solution feasibility, formulating robust business cases and roadmaps.
- Ideate: Facilitate creative ideation targeted at the designated innovation problem briefs.
- Discovery: Partner with your intrapreneurs and conduct customer discovery to validate assumptions and obtain insights about real market needs
- Iteration: Refine and iterate propositions based on insights gathered and assumptions validated from customers
- Business Case: Get leaders and sponsors agreed on the strategic and commercial case for change
A Minimum Viable Product, or MVP, refers to the minimally viable version of a proposition that will deliver the core benefit to the customer.
But an MVP requires validating (through experimentation) that the proposition concept is something customers would use to solve their problem, and would potentially be willing to pay for.
We help you conduct MVPs by:
- Designing the service of your proposition and conducting the right set of validation experiments
- Defining the scope of an MVP
- Providing best-practice expertise to set up and develop the MVP