Everyone’s got an innovation process. The hard part is making it work for your organisation.
There’s no one-size-fits-all for internal innovation. Google has “20% Time”, 3M has “15% Culture” and Facebook runs a lot of hackathons.
Finding the right way that’s fit for your organisation requires a tailored plan, suited to your structure, talent and goals.
We help you find a way of governing internal innovation that’s right for your organisation and to maximise success, minimise risk and ensure the continuous growth of your innovation pipeline and portfolio.
What We Do
Make internal innovation the bedrock of your growth and transformation.
We help you improve existing internal innovation initiatives and help launch new products and services while instilling an entrepreneurial mindset.
From our experience, successful internal innovation operates alongside and in-tandem with BAU. For it to be sustainable and efficient, it requires:
- Accessible sponsorship from leadership to provide employees with the “License to Experiment”.
- A baseline level of fluency in innovation methods, tools and language across employees
- Innovation programmes that act as a vehicle for action at speed.
- Time and space to practice and experiment. Innovation takes practice and we improve through trial and error.
- Close and direct collaboration across stakeholders including customers and industry partners