Wednesday 17th November – 6:00 pm GMT
25 Eccleston Place, Victoria, London, SW1W 9NF
Learn how organisations are structuring resources and governance, and what is the talent required to enable successful internal innovation
The Internal Innovation Summit brings together industry leaders to discuss how internal innovation can deliver tangible outcomes by applying Intrapreneurship.
Our speakers will be discussing:
- Examples of how world-leading organisations are driving innovation from within in uncertain business environments.
- Best practices and lessons learned from running internal innovation programmes.
- How to lead innovation: structuring resources, governance practices and enabling talent.
- The mindset of intrapreneurs and how they can help launch more innovation and do it more effectively.
We will learn how Airbus, Sky and Lloyds Banking Group have successfully launched internal innovation initiatives leveraging Intrapreneurship to deliver growth and resilient transformation.
- Mina Bastawros, Strategic Marketing Director at Airbus, Corporate Founder and Intrapreneur
- Rose Tighe, Innovation Lab leader at Sky, Product Leader and Intrapreneur, ex Amazon
- Paola Miani, Head of Design Culture at Lloyds Banking Group, Innovation Coach, ex Lean Startup Machine
18:00 – 18:30 Arrivals, pizzas and drinks
18:30 – 19:45 Speakers keynotes and Q&A
19:45 – 21:00 Networking, more pizzas and drinks
We’re expecting around 70 guests at this event and we would love for everyone to have a wonderful time! In consideration of all attendees and vulnerable individuals in our community, we kindly ask you to take a COVID lateral flow test on the day and present a negative result upon entry in the form of a photo of your test or an NHS text message. If you don’t have one, we can provide you with a test at the door. You don’t need to wear a mask unless you want to. There will also be masks and hand sanitiser available at the venue. Thank you!
We cannot wait to see you!
WHAT IF GOVERNMENT COVID POLICIES CHANGE?
We are following the development of the situation very closely, and will assess what to do based on whether it’s going to be safe or not to hold the event in person.
In case not, we will refund you the cost of the ticket and run the event online, you can register here.