Job Opening: Associate
About Studio Zao
We are a London-headquartered talent development and innovation studio. We work with global brands, organisations and academic institutions across a range of industries, such as Sony Music Entertainment, EY, NHS, Pentland Brands (Speedo, Lacoste, Berghaus), Aptar Group (L’Oreal, GSK, Unilever), UK Civil Service, Target Corporation, Wellcome Trust and the Institute of Cancer Research, as well as the UK’s leading academic institutions like Imperial College London, University College London and the London School of Economics.
We are guided by a mission and set of values that are focused on intrapreneurship as a driver of growth and resilience. In a world fraught with change and disruptions, organisations need internal entrepreneurial leaders, or intrapreneurs, more than ever.
An intrapreneur is an employee who thinks and acts like an entrepreneur within an established business. They apply problem-solving, creativity, communication skills and critical thinking to deal with ambiguity and to become agents of change and growth for the organisation.
By combining a team of strategists, product experts, designers and experienced intrapreneurs, we bring the insight and expertise needed by people at the heart of the organisation to uncover and realise growth solutions.
Find out more at www.studiozao.com.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate individual able to support the delivery of our client engagements and programmes; join the team and be a part of its future growth.
- Develop, plan and implement both internal and client-facing projects
- Coordinate and help manage stakeholders to ensure an outstanding and flawless delivery and outputs, exceeding client expectations
- Support in business development and sales activities
This is an entry-level full-time position, with a hybrid working setup, and up to 90 days working abroad per year.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Confident, strong structure and personal organisation
- Resourceful and demonstrable entrepreneurial attitude
- Attention to detail, resilience to thrive in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- A genuine passion for impactful innovation
- Fluency in English
Good to have:
- Prior experience in client-facing strategy, innovation, service design or digital agency/ consultancy environments
- Previous experience working with startups or in incubation/acceleration programmes is a plus
- A foundational understanding of Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Agile methodologies, and Corporate Innovation practices
- Fluency with digital work tools such as Google Workplace software suite and Miro
- Additional language skills are a plus
What We Offer
We’re a young and fast-growing business, so we’re looking to work with passionate and entrepreneurial individuals able to take ownership and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
In return, we offer:
- A fast-paced, exciting and entrepreneurial environment where your potential will find the place to flourish. We are scaling fast!
- Real support from across the team instead of just obligatory line manager relationships. Personal growth is paramount for us, at any level
- Genuinely exciting projects able to positively impact society through intrapreneurship
- The promise to try our best to help you achieve your personal career ambitions and objectives
- Salary range £25k – £35k DOE, plus performance bonus
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “RE: Associate Role”. The first-round interview will be a 30-minute conversation, followed by a case study interview.