Job Opening: Associate
About Studio Zao
We are a London-headquartered talent development and innovation studio. We work with global brands, organisations and academic institutions across a range of industries, such as Sony Music Entertainment, EY, NHS, Pentland Brands, Aptar Group, UK Civil Service, Target Corporation, Wellcome Trust and the Institute of Cancer Research, as well as the UK’s leading academic institutions like Imperial College London, University College London and the London School of Economics.
The world is changing faster and more unpredictably than ever. Organisations must transform in order to win and thrive. To do that, organisations need workforces fit for the future — workforces with entrepreneurial talent and capabilities. Intrapreneurs.
We help organisations unlock and harness internal entrepreneurial talent — intrapreneurial talent — to execute strategic transformation and innovation. We design and implement systems that empower intrapreneurs and embed intrapreneurial capabilities into organisations to be long-lasting and sustained.
We help our clients formulate provable innovation strategies, assess their intrapreneurial capability levels, deliver immersive intrapreneurship upskilling and training programmes, implement innovation acceleration programmes, coach intrapreneurs and teams on innovation development and venture building, and advise clients on best practices for building supportive intrapreneurial environments and cultures.
We’re a diverse bunch of no-nonsense individuals with an eclectic mix of passions (from music production and salsa dancing to improvised theatre). We care about what we do, how we do it and most importantly, why it matters. If you do too, then Studio Zao might just be the place where you can truly flourish.
Find out more at www.studiozao.com.
Read our white paper to learn more about Intrapreneurship.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate individual able to support the delivery of our client engagements and programmes and join the team and be a part of its future growth. Key responsibilities:
- Develop, plan and implement both internal and client-facing projects together with other Associates
- Coordinate and help manage stakeholders to ensure an outstanding and flawless delivery and outputs, exceeding client expectations
- Support in business development and sales activities
This position is full-time, with a competitive salary range depending on experience and a performance bonus on top.
- Prior experience in client-facing strategy, innovation, service design or digital agency/ consultancy environments
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Resourceful and entrepreneurial attitude
- Attention to detail, resilience to thrive in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
Good to have:
- Previous experience working with startups or in incubation/acceleration programmes is a plus
What We Offer
We’re a young and fast-growing business, so we’re looking to work with passionate and entrepreneurial individuals able to take ownership and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
In return, we offer:
- A fast-paced, exciting and entrepreneurial environment where your potential will find the place to flourish
- Real support from across the team instead of just obligatory line manager relationships. Personal growth is paramount for us, at any level
- Genuinely exciting projects able to positively impact society
- The promise to try our best to help you achieve your personal career ambitions and objectives
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com with the subject “RE: Associate Role”. The first-round interview will be a 30-45 minute conversation, followed by a case study interview.