We are hiring a full-time Engagement Manager, based at our office at Liverpool Street, London, UK.
ABOUT STUDIO ZAO
We are an innovation studio on a mission to help organisations unleash entrepreneurial talent and launch innovative, game-changing propositions. We believe entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship can be harnessed to make the world a better place.
We work with clients across a range of industries, such as Sony Music Entertainment, EY, NHS, Pentland Brands, Aptar Group and the Institute of Cancer Research, as well as the leading academic institutions like Imperial College London, University College London and the London School of Economics.
Whether it’s formulating provable innovation strategies, designing immersive ideation sprints, delivering fast-paced design hacks or managing venture experiments and acceleration programmes, we like to work on projects that help people to live fuller lives and organisations to operate more meaningfully.
We’re a diverse bunch of no-nonsense individuals with an eclectic mix of passions (from music production and salsa dancing to improvised theatre).
We care about what we do, how we do it and most importantly, why it matters.
If you do too, then Studio Zao might just be the place where you can truly flourish.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of client engagements and programmes and managing the delivery team, as well as working directly with the Partners of Studio Zao to drive new business development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the planning, design, preparation and delivery of client engagements with various stakeholders, ensuring an outstanding and flawless delivery and outputs, constantly exceeding client expectations.
- Creating key deliverables and proposals for new initiatives and engagements.
- Supporting with marketing and community engagement of entrepreneurs and startups in our Lean Startup and Corporate Entrepreneurs communities, where relevant.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re a young and fast-growing business, so we’re looking to work with passionate and entrepreneurial individuals able to take ownership and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment:
- 4-6 years of proven track record in managing and enabling diverse teams to deliver engagements that move the needle and delight clients
- Ability to flexibly switch between multiple hats and ways of working, be it project managing, pitching, designing or relationship-building
- Existing knowledge of innovation management methods and models as well as core entrepreneurship theory
- A hunger to excel and take a leading role in the continued growth of the business
This position is full time, with a competitive salary range from £45,000 to £55,000 based on previous experience, plus performance bonus on top. This position is available now but we can discuss the start date as per your notice period.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover email to hello at studiozao.com quoting “RE: Engagement Manager Application” in the subject line. First round interview will be a 30-45 minute phone call or in-person meeting, followed by a case study interview if you are successful.