Job Opening: Client Lead
About Studio Zao
We are a London-headquartered innovation studio and we work with global brands, organisations and academic institutions across a range of industries, such as Sony Music Entertainment, EY, NHS, Pentland Brands, Aptar Group and the Institute of Cancer Research, as well as the leading academic institutions like Imperial College London, University College London and the London School of Economics.
The world is changing faster and more unpredictably than ever. Organisations must transform in order to win and thrive. To do that, organisations need workforces fit for the future — workforces with entrepreneurial talent and capabilities. Intrapreneurs.
We help organisations unlock and harness internal entrepreneurial talent — intrapreneurs — to execute strategic transformation and innovation. We design and implement systems that empower intrapreneurs and embed intrapreneurial capabilities into organisations to be long-lasting and sustained.
We help our clients formulate provable innovation strategies, assess their intrapreneurial capability levels, deliver immersive intrapreneurship upskilling and training programmes, implement innovation acceleration programmes, coach intrapreneurs and teams on innovation development and venture building, and advise clients on best practices for building supportive intrapreneurial environments and cultures.
We’re a diverse bunch of no-nonsense individuals with an eclectic mix of passions (from music production and salsa dancing to improvised theatre). We care about what we do, how we do it and most importantly, why it matters. If you do too, then Studio Zao might just be the place where you can truly flourish.
Find out more at www.studiozao.com.
Read our white paper to learn more about Intrapreneurship.
About The Role
We’re looking to bring on board a Client Lead. This is a growth role with a senior client and market-facing responsibilities, focused on revenue generation, client relationship development/management, and project engagement oversight, with a proven track record in rigorous client-facing environments delivering strategic change and transformation projects.
The Client Lead will work with the Partners of the business to:
- Cultivate, develop and nurture client relationships to grow revenue and brand value
- Take a leading role in opportunity qualification, proposal development and client engagement in the sales process
- Be responsible for the overall successful delivery of client engagements and client satisfaction where needed
- Manage client delivery teams and coach junior team members
This position is full-time, with a competitive salary range depending on experience and a performance bonus on top.
- 4-7 years experience in client-facing strategy, innovation, service design or digital agency/consultancy environments
- Proven track record in driving business development and building strong client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven capability to manage and coach teams to ensure spotless delivery and client service
Good to have:
- Knowledge of talent and HR capability development
- Existing network of potential clients
What We Offer
We’re a young and fast-growing business, so we’re looking to work with passionate and entrepreneurial individuals able to take ownership and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
In return, we offer:
- A fast-paced, exciting and entrepreneurial environment where your potential will find the place to flourish
- Real support from across the team. Personal growth is paramount for us, at any level
- Genuinely exciting projects able to positively impact society
- The promise to try our best to help you achieve your personal career ambitions and objectives
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com with the subject “RE: Client Lead Role”. The first-round interview will be a 60-minute conversation, followed by a case study interview and further rounds where necessary.