Job Opening: Marketing Executive
About Studio Zao
We are a London-headquartered innovation studio and we work with global brands, organisations and academic institutions across a range of industries, such as Sony Music Entertainment, EY, the NHS, Vodafone, Target Corporation and Wellcome Trust as well as the UK’s leading academic institutions like Imperial College London, UCL and the LSE.
We help organisations drive growth and resilience by applying the power of intrapreneurship. We partner with leading organisations to apply intrapreneurial techniques and enable their teams to work collaboratively and creatively on strategically aligned opportunities/problems — turning uncertainty into growth and resilience.
We’re a diverse bunch of no-nonsense individuals with an eclectic mix of passions (from music production and salsa dancing to improvised theatre). We care about what we do, how we do it and most importantly, why it matters. If you do too, then Studio Zao might just be the place where you can truly flourish.
Find out more at www.studiozao.com.
Read our latest Intrapreneurship Guide here.
Department: Marketing and Communications
Position reports to: Operations Manager
Length of Employment: Full-time with a hybrid working setup, and up to 90 days working abroad per year.
Salary: £25k – £32k DOE, plus performance bonus
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate individual able to able to take ownership and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
The role is aimed at supporting the formulation and implementation of the marketing strategy and all marketing campaigns in the UK, with a strong focus on digital marketing and lead generation activities. This varied position involves maintaining and improving Studio Zao’s brand awareness, online presence, event participation and promoting our solutions through content marketing, PR and social media.
As a marketing executive, you will work on:
- Identify the best content topics and produce content that is in line with our SEO strategy and relevant to our key target audiences
- Iterate and maintain marketing support materials to be used across the organisation
- Manage the Studio Zao website
Social Media & Email marketing
- Manage and schedule the editorial content calendar
- Grow our social media platforms including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Coordinate email marketing and lead generation campaigns and measure and report their performance
- Oversee the creation and distribution of the newsletter
PR & Events
- Research and reach out to journalists and strengthen our media relationships
- Identify and partner with international online and off-site events to promote Studio Zao
- Organise and promote Studio Zao owned events
- Explore innovative ways to expand our brand visibility and credibility through partnerships, deals, events, and conferences all across the UK and Europe
Skills & Competencies
- Great communicator with the ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to write and/or edit copy for diverse stakeholder groups
- An eye for aesthetics to create presentations and social media collaterals
- Capable of analysing marketing data to provide scalable recommendations
- Desire to share learnings and best practices with new team members
- Must be fluent in English
Good to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing/Marketing/PR & Comms or Business Studies/Business Management/Business Admin or similar is desirable
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot, WordPress and Google Analytics is highly desirable, but not required
- Demonstrates a keen desire to continually learn and grow – motivated by success
What We Offer
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- A fast-paced, exciting and entrepreneurial environment where you can flourish
- Real support from across the team. Personal growth is paramount for us, at any level
- Genuinely exciting projects that could positively impact society
- The promise to try our best to help you achieve your personal career ambitions and objectives.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com with the subject “RE: Marketing Executive Role”. The first-round interview will be a 30-minute conversation, followed by a practical exercise round.