We are hiring a full-time Project and Operations Associate, based at our office at Liverpool street, London, UK.
ABOUT STUDIO ZAO
We are an innovation studio on a mission to help organisations unleash entrepreneurial talent and launch innovative, game-changing propositions. We believe entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship can be harnessed to make the world a better place.
We work with clients across a range of industries, such as Sony Music Entertainment, EY, NHS, Pentland Brands, Aptar Group and the Institute of Cancer Research, as well as the leading academic institutions like Imperial College London, University College London and the London School of Economics.
Whether it’s formulating provable innovation strategies, designing immersive ideation sprints, delivering fast-paced design hacks or managing venture experiments and acceleration programmes, we like to work on projects that help people to live fuller lives and organisations to operate more meaningfully.
We’re a diverse bunch of no-nonsense individuals with an eclectic mix of passions (from music production and salsa dancing to improvised theatre).
We care about what we do, how we do it and most importantly, why it matters.
If you do too, then Studio Zao might just be the place where you can truly flourish.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate individual able to support the delivery of our client engagements and programmes. Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop, prepare, plan and implement internal and client funded innovation initiatives
- Coordinate collaborators, participants and suppliers ensuring an outstanding and flawless delivery and outputs, constantly exceeding client’s expectations
- Support in engagement with entrepreneurs, startups and specialists across Studio Zao’s ecosystem
- Alignment with our vision to help everyone embrace entrepreneurial principles and make a difference is a must
- A resourceful and entrepreneurial attitude is a must
- Attention to detail, resilience to thrive in ambiguous and fast-paced environments is a must
- Previous exposure to startups or incubation programmes is a plus
- A previous client-facing project role is a plus
- A business degree in Innovation, Entrepreneurship or Management is a plus
This position is full time, with a competitive salary range from £25,000 to £30,000 based on previous experience, and a performance bonus on top.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover email to hello at studiozao.com quoting “RE: Programme Associate Application” in the subject line. First round interview will be a 30-45 minute phone call or in-person meeting, followed by a case study interview if you are successful.