We are recruiting a Project and Operation Associate to join our team in London on a full time basis.
ABOUT STUDIO ZAO
Studio Zao is a boutique innovation studio who support clients across a range of industries, such as Sony Music Entertainment, Institute of Cancer Research, Imperial College London, Pentland Brands, the NHS and the LSE. Whether it’s thinking about the future of their industry, setting prove-able innovation strategies, executing innovation experiments or training entrepreneurial skills, Studio Zao’s practical and open-innovation approach helps individuals and organisations to be more entrepreneurial.
Studio Zao’s founding team includes entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, strategists and technologists who have previously helped StartupBootcamp, EY, Sky, Mass Challenge, Virgin Startup and Lean Startup Co.
PROJECT AND OPERATION ASSOCIATE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate and resourceful individual able to support the delivery of our client engagements and programmes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, prepare, plan and implement internally and client funded innovation initiatives
- Coordinate collaborators, participants and suppliers ensuring an outstanding and flawless delivery and outputs, constantly exceeding client’s expectations
- Support in startup scouting and engagement with startups and entrepreneurs across Studio Zao’s ecosystem
- Previous client facing job experience
- 2/3 years experience in either a startup, incubator, accelerator, agency or events industry
- High performing and resourceful individual with demonstrable genuine passion for entrepreneurship
This position is full time, with competitive salary based on previous experience, and performance bonus on top.
Please send an email to hello at studiozao.com to apply, including your CV.