We are recruiting a Project and Operation Associate to join our team on a full time basis in our HQ in Liverpool street, London – UK.
ABOUT STUDIO ZAO
We help organisations and founders to develop entrepreneurial capabilities while launching new products and ventures.
We support clients across a range of industries, such as Sony Music Entertainment, EY, Institute of Cancer Research, Imperial College London, Pentland Brands, the NHS, University College London and the London School of Economics.
We adopt a practical, open, fast and purposeful approach to design and run programmes aimed at growing through innovation, unlocking entrepreneurial talent and launching game-changing ventures. You can read more about what we do here.
Studio Zao’s founding team includes entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, strategists and technologists who have previously worked at StartupBootcamp, EY, Sky, Mass Challenge, Virgin Startup and Lean Startup Co. You can read more about who we are here.
PROJECT AND OPERATION ASSOCIATE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate individual able to support the delivery of our client engagements and programmes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, prepare, plan and implement internal and client funded innovation initiatives
- Coordinate collaborators, participants and suppliers ensuring an outstanding and flawless delivery and outputs, constantly exceeding client’s expectations
- Support in startup scouting and engagement with startups, specialists and entrepreneurs across Studio Zao’s ecosystem
- Alignment with our vision to help everyone embrace entrepreneurial principles and make a difference is a must
- Resourceful and Entrepreneurial attitude is a must
- Attention to detail, resilience to thrive in ambiguous and fast paced environments is a must
- Previous exposure to startups or incubation programmes is a plus
- A client previous facing project role constitutes a plus
- A Business School Degree in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is a plus
This position is full time, with competitive salary range from £25,000 to £30,000 based on previous experience, and performance bonus on top.
Please send bullet points with previous demonstrable experience to hello at studiozao.com to apply, including your CV.