Effective date: September 27, 2020
- Who we are
- Information Collection And Use
- Types of Data Collected
- Use of Data
- Legal grounds for processing personal data
- Your rights
- Retaining and deleting personal data
- Transfer Of Data
- Disclosure Of Data
- Service Providers
- Children’s Privacy
- Contact us
Studio Zao Innovations Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://studiozao.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information asked from you may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Name and Surname
- Company name
- Job title
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
- Use our website
- Request downloads, whitepapers, or information,
- Register for events or webinars;
- Participate in surveys;
- Provide a testimonial;
- Subscribe to newsletters, marketing and promotional emails or other materials;
- Contact us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Studio Zao Innovations Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To send communications to you, including specific Studio Zao programmes in which you have chosen to participate, events, promotional offers and surveys
Legal grounds for processing personal data
The legal basis of the processing is your consent according to Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR. If you do not want Studio Zao to collect and process the aforementioned data, you can refuse your consent or withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
We rely on one or more of the following lawful grounds to process personal data:
- Legitimate interests: we will process information about you where it is in our legitimate interest in running a lawful business or in order to further that business, so long as it doesn’t outweigh your interests.
- Your consent: you have given us permission to process your information for a specific reason.
- Performance of a contract: when the processing of your personal data might be regarded as necessary in order to perform our obligations under a contract.
- Legal Obligations: when the processing of your personal information is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation for example providing information to a law enforcement agency.
If Studio Zao processes personal information about you, you have the following rights:
- the right to access – you can ask for copies of your personal data;
- the right to rectification – you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
- the right to erasure – you can ask us to erase your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing – you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to processing – you can object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability – you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority – you can complain about our processing of your personal data to ICO here; and
- the right to withdraw consent – to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions. You can learn more about the rights of data subjects by visiting https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
You can make a request or exercise these rights by contacting Studio Zao at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your request, so long as it is consistent with applicable law and professional standards.
Retaining and deleting personal data
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We will retain your personal data as follows:
- contact data will be retained for a minimum period following the date of the most recent contact between you and us, and for a maximum period following that date;
- account data will be retained for a minimum period of period following the date of closure of the relevant account, and for a maximum period following that date;
- transaction data will be retained for a minimum period following the date of the transaction, and for a maximum period following that date;
- communication data will be retained for a minimum period following the date of the communication in question, and for a maximum period following that date.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside London and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to London and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Studio Zao Innovations Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Studio Zao Innovations Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Studio Zao Innovations Ltd saves all data submitted through forms on the website to Hubspot (https://www.hubspot.com/). HubSpot is a software company from the USA with a branch office in Ireland. Contact: HubSpot, 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland, Telephone: +353 1 5187500.
Hubspot is an integrated software solution that we use to cover different aspects of our online marketing. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Email marketing
- Social media publishing & reporting
- Contact management (e.g., user segmentation & CRM)
- Landing pages
- Contact forms
As part of the optimization of our marketing activities, types of data Hubspot collects may include, but is not limited to:
- Subscribing and unsubscribing from newsletter and product updates
- Performance data
- HubSpot subscription service credentials
- Files that are displayed on site
- Domain names
- Viewed pages
The legal basis of the processing is your consent according to Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR. If you do not want Hubspot to collect and process the aforementioned data, you can refuse your consent or withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
The data will be stored for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of the procession. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for the processing purposes.
Data may be transferred to the USA as part of processing by Hubspot. The security of the transmission is ensured by so-called standard contractual clauses, which guarantee that the processing of personal data is subject to a security level that corresponds to that of the GDPR. If the standard contractual clauses are not sufficient to establish an adequate level of security, Art. 49 (1)(a) GDPR can serve as a legal basis.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
This website is owned and operated by Studio Zao. We are registered in the United Kingdom under registration number 11322999, and our registered office is at Runway East, 20 St. Thomas Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 9RS. Our principal place of business is at Studio Zao, 20 St Thomas St, SE1 9RS, London UK.
- by post ; Studio Zao, 20 St Thomas St, SE1 9RS, London UK
- website contact form; https://studiozao.com/contact-studio-zao
- by telephone: 020 3137 9953; or
- by email; email@example.com
Data protection officer
Our data protection officer’s contract details are: Davide Turi, firstname.lastname@example.org